How Do You Use Creative Tools Outside of Work?

I’ve been curious about how people use creative software outside of their regular work.

My professional background is in medical billing, which is quite different from creative work and usually involves a lot of accuracy and attention to detail. Because of that, I find it interesting to spend time exploring creative tools and seeing how people use software for completely different types of projects.

Whether it’s photo editing, graphic design, illustrations, or simply experimenting with something new, creative software can be a nice change from a routine workday.

For Corel users here, what do you mainly use Corel software for outside of your professional work?

Do you have a personal project or creative hobby that you enjoy working on?

Hi @renvik04 and welcome to the Community.

Outside of work, I use Corel for creating merch(t-shirts, mugs…) for Amazon.

It is fun and sometimes rewards with a small side income. I’ve been doing it for quite a long time (I’ve about 7k products listed so far) when I’ve free time available on weekends. :slight_smile: